Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sydney Indian

Hi Folks,

I am starting this blog today dedicated to all the Indians here in Sydney, Australia. I am new to Sydney so my journey down under has just started. I will blog my experiences and learnings and share it with all you fellow Indians. Sharing is caring.

Feel free to comment on the posts to add on more information or correct me when I am wrong. You can also bookmark and share the link with other Indians here in Sydney. This way we can get closer as an online community and help each other out. Its always useful to have someone to atleast talk to and share, atleast online.

Anyways... so here it goes...



2 comments:

  1. We’re really proud of this clip (filmed on Monday) featuring Rajesh Amrale and Vijay Ashok Bhojane of ‘Mallakhamb India’ – two outstanding athletes who are visiting Sydney from Mumbai as part of the Parramasala Festival in Parramatta.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBYtDUqvfc0

    It’s an incredible display of strength and agility – we’d be delighted if you wished to share it online with your supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete